How to Setup an Enterprise
Steps to follow
To know your entitlements / statutory compliances while setting up your enterprise, visit www.myenterprisewb.in
Identification of product / service based on the following criteria
- Identification of product / service based on the following criteria
- Investment Limit
- Market survey / analysis
- Technological analysis
- Availability of raw material, manpower, machineryrtc.
- Obtain quotation of machinery and raw materials from Authorized Dealers / Manufacturers.
- Preparation of scheme / project report for the proposed item / items of production / process / service.
- After identification / selection of the project a name of the proposed enterprise to be given (Avoid names connected in any way with Central Govt. or any State Govt.)
- Execution of partnership deed / Articles & Memorandum of Association and obtaining Certificate from the Register of Companies / Registration with the Register of Co-Operatives in case of Co-operative Societies.
- Apply to Corporation / Municipality / Panchayat for locational clearance and get certificate of enlistment / license.
- Apply in prescribed format to the West Bengal Pollution Control Board, ParibeshBhaban, 10A, Block-LA, Sector-III, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091 for No-Objection Certificate (NOC). For some specified group of items, NOC’s are provided from District Industries Centre (DIC). Visit http://www.wbpcb.gov.in/
- Arrangement of land (outright purchase or rented). In case of lease-hold land for factory, at least 21 years terms may be preferred.
- Loan application to Financial Corporation / Commercial Bank through DIC, or directly as desired.
- Construction of factory shed and building (in case of own or lease hold) with prior approval of plan from appropriate authority of the area.
- Apply to CESC or WBSEB in prescribed format available at DE / SE / SS office, along-with Trade License, Rent receipt, scheme etc., for electric power line in consultation with WBSEB / CESC. (Contact District Industries Centre with documentary evidences for recommendation for priority, if required).
- Placement of order for supply of Machinery to the authorized dealers or manufacturers, after sanction or project in consultation with BANK / Financial Institution and DIC .
- Installation of Plant & Machinery and Electric Power Line.
- Recruitment of Staff & Workers.
- On commencement of production, apply to West Bengal Pollution Control Board, Kolkata for getting Pollution Clearance (Consent to Operate [COO]) from them. For some specified group of product apply to DIC. (Contact DIC for details beforehand ).
- Apply for “UdyogAadhaar Memorandum” online or visit District Industries Centre / MSME Facilitation Center (MFC) visit http://udyogaadhaar.gov.in/.
- In case of installation of captive power generating set, permission to be obtained from the District Administration and NOC to be obtained from CESC or WBSEB and WBPCB. The D. G. set to be finally registered with the office of the Chief Electrical Inspector, 1, Harish Mukherjee Road, Kolkata – 700 020.
- Apply to District Industries Centre to get incentive under West Bengal Incentive Scheme.
At the MSME Facilitation Centre (MFC) & Single Application Gateway (SAG)
- All kinds of information related to all the necessary statutory compliances needed to set up an enterprise or to avail of the government incentives.
- Making available the required application forms.
- Providing a checklist of documents to be attached with the application
- Hand holding support to fill up the form and online submission through Single Application Gateway
- Receiving the form after a thorough screening with the check list to ensure that the application is complete in all respect.
- Link to Government Payment Portal (GRIPS) for deposition of application fee.
In the government offices
- Depositing the application and taking receipt.
- Follow up with the government office representing the applicant to address any query from the department.
- Receiving the certificate/license on behalf of the applicant.
- Delivery of the same to the applicant